Foundations of Mindfulness - A five week introduction to mindfulness course
Live-online | $250 Early-bird Price / $295 Full Price
Whatever you are grappling with, awareness of your own mind and body is the best starting place to cultivate a healthy mind.
This course is for those who are very time poor, or who want to get a clearer picture of their own mind and how it can help rather than be a hindrance. We hope this short five-week course will be a powerful doorway into the practice of mindfulness and how to begin embedding it into your everyday life.
Benefits of beginning this 5 week journey….
- Interrupt your stress reactivity
- Practice moments of calm and peace every day (even amidst the stress!)
- Don’t believe everything you think about yourself or others
- Feel more self-acceptance and curiosity
- Experience more joy in everyday activities
The course will involve:
- Five 1.5 hour classes (any less would be a real rush)
- Short 15 minutes practice a day to get you started
- Mindfulness meditation and body awareness training
- An exploration of your own patterns and how to transform them
- Good conversations about things that matter
- Scientific rationale for the practice
- A weekly email and ongoing individual support from your teacher
- Access to Openground audio app for practise and a 60 page course book
- A live weekly free practise group after you have finished the group
After completing the Fundamentals for Living course you are welcome to come to our quarterly Days of Mindfulness.