Sydney Mindfulness Practice Groups
At the end of the eight week MBSR course most people feel the desire to continue engaging in the practice with some support. Your teacher will be able to let you know what options are available in your area.
Sydney - Term 3
Refresh my MBSR
6 Week Course
Dates : Sundays, 9th August - 14th September
Time : 5:30 - 6:45 pm
Teacher : Timothea Goddard
Price : $129
Why might you want to do the practice sessions?
- You could consider this as part of your fitness training - mental fitness;
- It is a way to revive your practice if it has fallen by the wayside;
- Most of us meet challenges in our work and personal lives. This is a way of continuing to learn how to meet those challenges, including the challenge of practicing in a group; and
- Practicing in a group helps us stay connected to the practice and to each other.
The structure of the one-hour sessions:
- We start on time and have a guided meditation of about 30 minutes usually around a theme that has been introduced a few minutes before.
- We then have some discussion in small groups and then open up to the larger group for a few more comments and/or questions.
- We may incorporate a few stretches in the beginning to get us settled.
- Finally, we finish on time.
Weekly Sessions: Loft and Earth, 70 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction, 2022
Day of Mindfulness: Kincoppal, Rose Bay
Terms and Refund Policy
By registering I am agreeing to Openground's terms and conditions and refund policy. I understand that the includes skill training in meditation methods as well as gentle stretching (yoga) exercises. I understand that if for any reason I am unable to, or think it unwise to engage in these techniques or exercises either during the weekly classes or at home, I am under no obligation to engage in these techniques nor will I hold Openground liable for any injury incurred from these exercises or through my participation in the course.