Fiji Mindfulness and Yoga Retreat
Rest + Restore + Rejuvenate
A perfect balance of mindfulness meditation, yoga, workshop sessions, fun and relaxation.
12-18 AUGUST, 2018
After having attended around 20 retreats between them, Nik Welsh & Mark Baxter have designed the kind of mindfulness retreat they have always dreamed of.
This retreat is a perfect balance of mindfulness meditation, yoga, workshop sessions, fun and relaxation.
All this in a tropical location with spectacular views and healthy, delicious food. There’ll be plenty of free time just to chill, explore vintage Fiji (this is not your regular tourist island), or even take on some action. How about snorkelling, hiking, village tours, and waterfalls - or, indulge in a massage, curl up with a favourite book or just lay by the pool!
The retreat will be based on the well-known Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course and will include other offerings from mindfulness approaches that Nik and Mark are inspired by.
- Sunrise meditations
- Guided sitting and walking mindfulness meditation
- Workshop sessions exploring ways to live with greater presence, clarity and ease in our lives.
- Yoga sessions including Mindful Hatha and Yin Yoga
- Take a refreshing dip in the pool or beach
- Indulge in time to relax, to disconnect from our usual fast paced lifestyles.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Return transfers from Savusavu Airport
- Daily delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A trip to the blue lagoon at Devodara for a picnic lunch, a visit toa nearby village and performance of a meke (traditional Fijian dance), Traditional Fijian music, Trivia night, Kava ceremony, Waterfall visit and much more ...
- Twin Share accommodation in an Ocean View Bure: $1899 (per person)
- Single accommodation in an Ocean View Bure: $2550 (per person)
- Twin Share accommodation in a Bayview Villa with private plunge pool: $2083 (per person)
- Single accommodation in a Bayview Villa with private plunge pool: $2883 (per person)