New science, ancient wisdom
A two day experiential workshop with Dr Rick Hanson
21 & 22 November | Online | 9.00 am – 1.00 (AEDT) pm each day | AU$139
For other time zones click here
This workshop will be recorded if you are unable to attend on the days.
Throughout history, people have sought the heights of human potential—to become as wise and strong, happy and loving, as any person can ever be. And now, thanks to recent science, we’re finding how these remarkable ways of being are based on equally remarkable changes in our own nervous system.
Join New York Times bestselling author Rick Hanson, PhD, to learn how to strengthen the neural circuitry of deep contentment and profound inner peace. Based on teachings from his new book Neurodharma: New Science, Ancient Wisdom, and Seven Practices of the Highest Happiness, this experiential workshop will provide you with methods for cultivating and embodying unshakable presence of mind, a courageous heart, and serenity in a changing world.
- Times listed are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT). For those in other parts of the world, please add your location to the time zone converter to see your start time / date.
- Please check the start date for other time zones. If you are in the US the workshop dates will be Friday Nov 20 and Saturday Nov 21.
- This workshop will be recorded if you are unable to attend on the days. We will send a link to everyone registered with the recording of the workshop. There is no time limit on the recording.
- The price is in AU$139 / approx US$101. When paying through this website you will be paying in AUD and this will be converted to your currency at your end.
- CE Credits are available for the homestudy version of the Neurodharma online course - we are not approved to offer CE credits for live workshops.