Neurodharma - Recorded Workshop
New science, ancient wisdom
A two day experiential workshop with Dr Rick Hanson
Recorded on 21 & 22 November | Online | 8 hours | AU$139
Throughout history, people have sought the heights of human potential—to become as wise and strong, happy and loving, as any person can ever be. And now, thanks to recent science, we’re finding how these remarkable ways of being are based on equally remarkable changes in our own nervous system.
Join New York Times bestselling author Rick Hanson, PhD, to learn how to strengthen the neural circuitry of deep contentment and profound inner peace. Based on teachings from his new book Neurodharma: New Science, Ancient Wisdom, and Seven Practices of the Highest Happiness, this experiential workshop will provide you with methods for cultivating and embodying unshakable presence of mind, a courageous heart, and serenity in a changing world.
- There is no time limit on the recording.
- Please select 'start date 30 December' to register.
- The recordings will be sent to you in a confirmation email as soon as you register.
- The price is in AU$139 / approx US$101. When paying through this website you will be paying in AUD and this will be converted to your currency at your end.
- CE Credits are available for the homestudy version of the Neurodharma online course