Mindfulness for your organisation
Mindfulness is a "must-have": a way to keep our brains healthy, to support self-regulation and effective decision-making, and to protect ourselves from toxic stress.
Harvard Business Review, January 2015
Book your complementary consultation today
- Are you a highly-performing organisation that values your staff, and understands the connection between well-being and performance?
- Do you have staff members who are anxious and highly stressed, or depressed, losing motivation and underperforming?
- Are you looking for flexible options to offer your staff that will address these issues and assist them to engage more fully with work and life?
Be in touch now to arrange your complimentary consultation about what might help.
Openground offers quality, competitive and flexible training solutions drawing on an experienced team of teachers across Australia. Whether your interest is in increasing performance and effectiveness, reducing stress, or building resilience, empathy and emotional intelligence, team building or leadership development, we can address all levels of training needs in business and government - from frontline workers to executives and leaders.
Our training uses the highly-regarded evidence-based MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) approach developed by the acclaimed Emeritus Professor Jon Kabat-Zinn and colleagues at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Ours is a practical approach which trains attention, allowing people to cultivate awareness and enabling them to have more choice and take wise action in the world. Learning to practice mindfulness is empowering, as individuals go forward with skills, knowledge and wisdom for life.
The evidence-base for mindfulness is rich and scientifically-robust. Here are some highlights of the physical and mental health benefits:
- decrease in stress, anxiety, depression
- increase in performance, resilience, managing self and others
- increased capability for problem-solving and innovation
- increased capacity to manage the demands of work in a dynamic, changing global environment.
Openground can offer your organisation ~
To introduce the practice of mindfulness to your staff or leadership group (2 hours to full day)
Customised in-house courses
Four, six or eight week in-house programs for a group of employees
Individual places in ongoing, public MBSR courses
Flexibly available, Australia-wide throughout the year - when needed by your staff.
Discounts are provided for purchasing a package of multiple places that can be used flexibly by your organisation to support individuals who wish to learn this empowering method.
Leadership mindfulness retreats
Intensive training opportunity for individuals or groups of staff in an offsite location.