6 week course live online | Saturdays 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm (AEST) | $495 | starts 24 October | with Nique Murch | Includes an individual one hour long session of IFS with the teacher | for those with some experience and knowledge of mindfulness practice
In this 6 week group we will actively cultivate our innate capacities for clarity, curiosity, compassion and courage to work with the inner and outer constraints that shape our lives. We will draw on mindfulness meditation practice as well the Internal Family Systems model to skilfully recognise, investigate and befriend all the different parts of ourselves leading to more authority and wise presence in lives. It will be a rich way to connect with fellow-travellers in the face of our physical isolation.
The work will build your confidence in working with your inner psychological and emotional life, and build compassion skills and practices that can be transformative – for yourself and in your relationships with others. It is an invitation to dive deeply into your personal journey.
The course will involve:
- ongoing individual support from your teacher
- an individual one hour long session of IFS with the teacher (this is to deepen your engagement and confidence in working with the different parts of you)
- a 2.5 hour class over six weeks, plus one full retreat day
- Meditation practice, journalling and reflection
- The Day of Mindfulness
- Exploration of your own patterns and how to transform them
- Good conversations about things that matter
- Stimulating lectures and discussions
- Structured exercises - individual and together in small groups
- A sense of connection and belonging
Do be in touch if you wish to discuss whether or not this course will be useful to you.