Introduction to Mindfulness - Taster SessionsMore Info
What is mindfulness and can it 'work' for me?
There are lots of claims around for the benefits of mindfulness.
If you are wondering if the practice of mindfulness could be of value for you, come to our taster session. This workshop will give you a handle on
some of the scientific research behind it and also an introduction to mindfulness practice so you can see if it is something that you want to begin
applying to your life.
You will receive a handout and downloadable practices too. If you decide to come and do the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction at some time in the future, you can deduct the cost of the workshop from your fee.
What is involved?
- A friendly talk and discussion and some mindfulness practice.
- Hear about some of the science behind the practice.
- You will explore tools and processes that you can immediately use.
We will cover the following topics:
- The benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- Automatic pilot and being present
- Working with thoughts and emotions
- The place of acceptance and action
- Kindness and compassion in life
- The place of practice in mindfulness
Register below for a workshop in your area...
Click on the links below to register in an introductory mindfulness taster session near you: