What does the course involve?
The MBCT course involves -
- some paper-work and an individual phone interview with your teacher to help assess whether it is the right time to be attending the course.
- a 2 hour class once a week for eight weeks plus one full retreat day
- scientific rationale for the practice and how it can help depression and anxiety
- mindfulness meditation training
- exploration of patterns of thinking, feeling and action, and how to transform them
- brief lectures and discussions
- individual feedback and support
- your commitment to daily homework practice using audio tracks and course book