Who should come to the program?
- Are you on a first-name basis with your self-critic?
- Do you have unrealistic expectations of yourself?
- Would you like to learn to befriend your humanness – realizing that no one is ‘perfect’?
- Are you interested in learning how to bring a kinder approach towards yourself and the way you relate to others?
- Do you feel regret about past actions and would like to develop self-forgiveness?
- Are you interested in knowing more about what drives human beings to act in the ways we do - getting more clear about what Buddhist psychology and evolutionary biology have to offer?
- Are you interested in growing and deepening empathy — a key emotional intelligence skill and a hallmark strength for leaders?
- Do you care about the world and want to find more empowering ways of expressing your care and values?